We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our team of lunchtime supervisors. Applications are invited for the post of Lunchtime Supervisor.
This post is a permanent, part-time contact
Hours of work: 7.5 hours Monday to Friday 12.00pm – 1.30pm
Weeks per year: 38 weeks, term time.
The successful candidate should be able to:
* provide a safe environment for children and take responsibility for supervising and assisting them over the lunchtime period.
This could include:
* Supervising children as they eat their lunch.
* Clearing away tables and chairs.
* Playing with the children and leading games on the playground.
* Helping the children to resolve any issues that may arise.
* Ensuring the safety of the children.
St. Thomas More Catholic Primary School is a one form entry school and part of St. Luke Academies Trust.
We can offer the successful applicant:
* a caring and supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued
* a dedicated, friendly and committed staff and governors
* pupils who are friendly, happy and enthusiastic.
At our school we follow Safer Recruitment Practice and all appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS checks including Disqualification by Association clearance, references and medical clearance. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and visitors to share in this commitment..
Salary: Grade C SCP 6 – 8
Closing Date: 19th January 2018
Interview Date: Week beginning 22nd January 2018
Application packs can be obtained from the school.
Tel: 01536 512112