The ethos of the school is that it is a community where faith is nurtured, excellence in learning is achieved and pupils are inspired to serve others, following the example of Jesus. We ask that all parents applying for a place respect this ethos and its importance to the school community. This does not affect the rights of parents who are not of the Catholic faith to apply for and be considered for a place.
The local governing body of the school is responsible for administering the policy relating to the admission of pupils to the school. It is guided in that responsibility by the requirements of the law, the advice of the Diocesan Trustee, and its duty to the school and the Catholic community.
You can read our Admissions Policy in full here. It has further details regarding our Admissions Criteria which you may find useful when considering applying for a place for your child.
Primary school admissions – key dates and deadlines
|Allocation of school places
||Tuesday 18th April 2017
- Offer of a place in school letters posted to all on-time applicants
- You can view your offer online if you applied online
|What to do next.
||18th April 2017 onwards
- We will assume you have accepted the allocated place unless you let us know otherwise.
- If you have not got a place with us you can apply to join a waiting list by sending us an email or a letter
- If your child does not have place you can Appeal
- Write a letter requesting an appeal to our Appeal body, Diocese of Peterborough.
- Deadline for returning Notice for Appeal Forms to Peterborough Diocese is the 19th May
- This process can take several weeks depending on how many applications are received.
- Appeal Hearings 12th -23rd June
- Decision of the appeal board is received.