Welcome to the 'Friends of St Thomas More' PTA page. This page will be where you can find information including events, activities and just a bit of fun from the family and friends, past and present associated with St Thomas More Catholic primary school.
If you would you like to play a vital part in enhancing your child’s time at our lovely School, and help to raise much-needed funds; we invite you to join Friends of St Thomas More (FSTM).
WHO ARE WE?
FSTM is our school friends and parents’ association that organises many fun activities and special events that your children will enjoy throughout the school calendar.
WHO CAN JOIN?
We warmly welcome all new members; parents, friends, teachers and family of the school and ask those that have previously been involved to express their interest in joining.
WHAT WE DO
FSTM organises and runs the fantastic events that help to provide and/or subsidise projects such as:
- Affordable educational trips and coaches.
- Outdoor equipment and playground items.
- Development of our wonderful ‘Forest School’ and garden areas.
- Valuable funds to Class Teachers to enhance the children’s learning experience.
- Special treats for the children in class and during times of celebration.
WHY JOIN FSTM?
- Help raise money for a great cause – your children’s education!
- Volunteer your time to make a difference in our school community.
- Make friends and connect with other parents.
- Opportunity to attend social, informal meetings.
- Have a voice in the activities FSTM supports.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED……
- Keep your eye on Parent Mail and the School Notice Board for upcoming events and FSTM Meetings.
- Grab your class representative. Don’t have one? Think about putting yourself forward!
- Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a full schedule of activities throughout the year that can only happen with the support of our wonderful friends and parents. Whether you would like to play a key role in FSTM, become a Class Representative or are able to provide a few hours where you can to support the events, we would love to hear from you!